What We Do
Governments are continuously striving to improve their service delivery platforms and comply with regulatory mandates to become smarter. The inherent complexity of governmental operations makes it very challenging to transform manual operations to become smart, and to also achieve operational excellence and innovation in smart governments. At ADXP, we continue to successfully support our clients in achieving their business vision by utilizing the most superior government practices.
Governments typically face challenges related to:
- Providing innovative services that add both social and economic value.
- Fostering innovation through Open Data and Public Private Partnerships (PPP).
- Simplifying customer-facing processes to enhance customer experience.
- Reducing costs associated with electronic services and channels provisioning.
- Complying with governmental regulations.
- Enhancing government to government interoperability (whole-of-government).
How ADXP can help
We add value to our clients by helping them address their business priorities through:
- Conducting a market analysis and customer segmentation to understand market needs and trends.
- Assessing your business and technology landscape to gain better insights about your business priorities and pain points.
- Benchmarking your practices against leading local and multinational practices as well as highlighting the best practices, success stories and lessons learned.
- Identifying the necessary strategic capabilities to enable your business vision.
- Establishing a G2C, G2B, G2E, and G2G multichannel service delivery and adoption strategy.
- Designing use cases and customer experience for smart channels usage.
- Translating your vision into an actionable capability-driven roadmap that covers people, process, and technology initiatives.