What We Do
Many companies are embarking on quality initiatives to improve their products, services and business processes, reduce internal / external risks and operational cost, and increase customer satisfaction. At ADXP, we will assist you in establishing a world class Quality Management System that adds strategic value to your business and complies with internationally recognized standards.
Businesses typically face challenges related to:
- Enhancing the quality of their services and products to support business strategy and growth.
- Enhancing their procedures to increase customer and suppliers satisfaction.
- Defining clear roles and responsibilities among the department members for effective process management and accountability.
- Enforcing internal controls to mitigate risks associated with business operations.
- Establishing standard processes, policies, procedures, and instructions in line with business regulations & laws. Streamlining the business processes, procedures and standards across business functions.
How ADXP can help
We add value to our clients by helping them address their business priorities through:
- Conducting comprehensive assessment of your existing quality management programs, including processes, policies and procedures, against internationally recognized standards.
- Gathering detailed business requirements through workshops that cover business roles and responsibilities, processes, organizational structure, laws and regulations, and recommend good practices to enhance your business functions. T
- ailoring international ISO Quality Standards, including policy, procedures, and instructions, to your business practices and current regulations.
- Preparing comprehensive sets of Quality Management documents covering your operations and clearly defining roles and responsibilities.
- Providing ISO trainings and awareness sessions in order to enable your internal recourses to effectively manage, monitor, update and audit your Quality Management System.